- Rubber Band
- Band Aid
- Chewing Gum
- Candy Kiss
- Tea Bag
- Here's why:
- Toothpick - to remind you pick out the good qualities in others (Matthew 7:1).
- Rubber Band - to remind you to be flexible; things may not always go the way you want, but it will work out (Romans 8:28).
- Band Aid - to remind you to heal hurt feelings, yours or someone else's (Col. 3:12-14).
- Pencil - to remind you to list your blessings every day (Ephesians 1:3).
- Eraser - to remind you that everyone makes mistakes, and it's okay (Genesis 50:15-21).
- Chewing Gum - to remind you to stick with it and you can accomplish anything (Phil. 4:13).
- Mint - to remind you that you are worth a mint to your Heavenly Father (John 3:16-17).
- Candy Kiss - to remind you that everyone needs a kiss or a hug every day (I John 4:7).
- Tea Bag - to remind you to relax daily and go over that list of God's blessings (I Thess. 5:17).
- To the world, you may just be somebody. . .but to somebody, you may be the world.