- Be Fishers of Men ... You catch 'em, He'll Clean 'em.
- A clean conscience makes for a soft pillow.
- A family altar can alter a family.
- A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
- Are you wrinkled with burden? Come on into Church for a faith lift!
- Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
- Do your best and then sleep in peace. God is Awake.
- Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
- Don't wait for 6 strong men to carry you to church.
- Exercise daily -- Walk with the Lord!
- Fear knocked. Faith answered. No one was there.
- For all you do, His blood's for you!
- Forbidden fruits create many jams.
- Give God what's right, not what's left!
- Give Satan an inch and he'll be a ruler.
- God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
- God doesn't want shares of your life; He wants controlling interest!
- God grades on the cross, not the curve.
- God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
- Having truth decay? Brush up on your Bible!
- He who angers you, controls you!
- He who is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
- He who kneels before God can stand before anyone!
- If God is your Co-pilot ... Swap seats!
- In the sentence of life the Devil may be a comma, but DO NOT let him be the PERIOD!
- Kindness is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.