- Give God whats right - not whats left.
- "Pray" is a four-letter word you can say anywhere - except in public schools.
- Mans way leads to a hopeless end - God's way leads to an endless hope.
- A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
- He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
- To be almost saved is to be totally lost.
- In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma - but never let him be the period.
- Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
- God grades on the cross, not the curve.
- Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a facelift.
- When praying, dont give God instructions - just report for duty.
- God doesnt want shares of your life - He wants a controlling interest.
- Dont wait for six strong men to take you to church.
- We dont change God's message - His message changes us.
- The church is prayer-conditioned.
- When God ordains, He sustains.
- WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
- Plan ahead - It wasnt raining when Noah built the ark.
- Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
- Suffering with truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.
- Exercise daily - walk with the Lord.
- Coincidences happen when God chooses to remain anonymous.
- Wisdom has two parts - 1) having a lot to say 2) not saying it.
- Never give the devil a ride - he will always want to drive.
- A clean conscience makes a soft pillow.
- Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
- Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
- He who angers you controls you.
- Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
- Give Satan an inch and hell be a ruler.
- Forbidden fruits create many jams.
- Be ye fishers of men - you catch them and Hell clean them.
- Deciding not to choose Jesus is still making a choice.
- God doesnt call the qualified; He qualifies the called.
- If God is your co-pilot - swap seats.